Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Sky is the Limit



I was cleaning my stamp room a bit and found some TCP goodies that I had not played with yet! Fun find right??

I created todays card using the TCP set called Away we Go and paired it off with some papers from Echo Park called Dots and Stripes Homefront and Dots and Stripes Soda Fountain. The border dies I used were Cloud Border and Apron Border and I finished this off with some crystals. I LOVE all the layers on this one.

Thanks much for stopping by. Enjoy your day!!!

4 comments:

Dana White said...

Ann this is really sweet - the paper pieced balloon is perfect

Karen Motz said...

This is fabulous Ann!!! I also love the polka dot balloon and the strip of clouds!!

Jenny said...

Super Cute Ann- love all the piecing and the cloud border:)

Alma de la Rosa said...

This is a beauty. The little bits of bling make this card even more special